Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Sexy Saturday - Be My Human

Happy Saturday and welcome to My Sexy Saturday! For this hop you post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. It can be from a WIP or something published.

For this week, I thought I’d do something from my upcoming Dreamspinner release, Be My Human. It’s book 2 in the Moonlit Skies series.



Excerpt:
“Mmm, babe, your stripes are showing,” Reed panted.
“That’s not all.” Taz’s grin was quick, a flash of joy that turned into a yelp of pleasure when Reed slammed him down hard. Taz’s tail whipped about them, fluttering madly, while soft purrs filled the space around them.
Suddenly Reed held Taz still, holding him tightly so he couldn’t move. Taz meowed pitifully, straining to be released.
“Hold on.” Reed pulled Taz against his chest, his hands leaving Taz’s ass.
“What—?” Taz let out a startled purr of happiness when Reed undid his braid, loosening his hair and spreading it out over his shoulders. Mollified, a grinning Taz shook his head, sending waves of multicolored hair everywhere.
Taz blinked when Reed reached up, his hand holding Taz’s chin so they could look into each other’s eyes. “You are so beautiful, Taz. Stripes, tail, all that sexy long hair…. You mean the world to me, my lovely little alien. You, and only you, complete me.”

“Oh, Reed.” Taz bit his lip to keep the tears back. “I feel the same.”