Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Sexy Saturday - Wrapped in Leather



 
My Sexy Saturday
Happy Saturday and welcome to My Sexy Saturday! For this hop you post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. It can be from a WIP or something published.
 
For this week, I thought I’d do something from Wrapped in Leather, which is contracted with Dreamspinner and has a release date of Jan/Feb 2014.
 
Enjoy! And don’t forget to visit the rest of Blog Hop!
 
 
Wrapped in Leather
He set his clothes on the chair in his room and walked back to the end of the bed. Slowly he reached out, his fingers itching, and caressed the leather cuffs. They were fine grain black leather with a pebbled surface. They were thick, like a good quality leather belt, and looked heavy. The inside was lined with white sheepskin. The buckles reflected the light. Gods, they were gorgeous. He couldn’t wait to feel them wrapped around his wrists, his body quivering. Toshi took a deep breath and lowered himself to his knees and put his hands behind him.
 
What a view Jase would have when he entered the room. Kneeling at the end of the bed put his back to the door of the bedroom. Toshi tried not to fidget. How long would Jase make him wait? He already felt like he was going to explode.
 
“Mmm, very nice.”
 
Toshi jumped. He was so lost in his head he hadn’t heard Jase enter. Jase’s hand smoothed over his hair then down his naked shoulder, his fingers tracing the tattoo on Toshi’s back.
 
“This tattoo you’ve got on your back is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen, Toshi. I’m going to enjoy watching it move when I fuck you. But not tonight. Tonight I’m taking you while you’re still bound. Another night I’ll put you on your hands and knees.”
 
“Oh gods, Jase.” Toshi licked his lips. He wished he could see Jase, dammit. “Ah, do I call you Jase or something else? We never decided, and I’m not sure—”
 
“In the bedroom, call me Sir. You can stand up too.” Jase helped Toshi stand, but kept Toshi facing away from him. “What do you think of the toys on the bed?