Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Quick Note

Well, it’s official. Republica Press is going out of business. 

1. Sales of Republica books on every site will end as of April 1st. Anything up until then will be treated as normal and go on our final statement. So all books can still be bought until then. 

2. The rights will revert to the authors immediately. This is really great news! We will get the master copies. As I understand it we get the covers, also.

3. Then it's up to the authors to do what we will with those. I'm still thinking about what I’m going to do with Darkness Awaits. I may revise and expand it, but won’t change the plot. There’s a few things I’d like to tweak. 

I want to thank Emma for that first email so long ago. Without her I don’t know if I would have ever worked up the nerve to publish. I’m sad to see RP go out of business, but the memories left to me are ones I’ll never forget. So… thank you, Emma.

~M