Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!

Superstition is a belief in supernatural causality: that one event leads to the cause of another without any process in the physical world linking the two events.

This is according to Wikipedia.

So... Happy Friday the 13th, lol. Honestly I never considered myself superstitious before. I never avoided black cats, or worried about if the 13th fell on a Friday and what not. Then I started to write and found that I was, indeed, a bit superstitious.

*Laugh* Imagine my surprise! It's why I won't say what the book is I've sent to RP, my publisher. I don't want to jink it, lol. Never mind that my editor will either like it or she won't... never mind that I think it's good... a overwhelming urge says keep it on the down low until I know for sure. Don't jinks it.

Where did this come from all the sudden??? Is it because I'm getting older? Or is it tied to me writing? I really have no idea. But then again, I've often joked about my weird luck. My motto is if something funky can happen... it will damn well will happen to me!

Well. Okay then, seems like I'm superstitious! It's Friday the 13th and I'm going to avoid stepping on any cracks and throw some salt over my shoulder (isn't that for luck, lol?) and hope that the day goes good. Can't hurt, right? So what if I look foolish dancing across this tile floor!

For those of you that are a bit superstitious, like me, here's hoping the day goes fast, at least.

*Grin*

Take care you guys,
~M